Monday, May 5, 2014

Come Let Me Love You

Hello Everyone,

It's a bank holiday Monday here in the UK, yayyyyyyyyy, but the weekend is going far too quickly. Definitely not enough hours in the day for me at the moment.

This week Sandy has challenged us LLC Girls to a theme of "Inspired by Annie's Song", and I woke up yesterday morning with this going around in my head.  This song is actually special to me as I play the flute and would always be playing this song in my bedroom when I was younger and still today would be the first song I play when I pick it up.  I have chosen the line, "Come let me love you", for my card with these two cuties from Lili of the Valley. Papers are by Pion Design 6x6 Rosa and also Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 1910.


The postcard is cut from the Reprint Postcard sheet and the butterflies from Pion Design Studio of Memories cut out sheet.

The beautiful lace is called Lace Sophie.


The flower arrangement is made up of Chrysanthemum, 30mm rose, 20mm rose, 10mm rose, flower spray and Kort and Godt Curly Rose.  The leaf was cut with Noor Design Vintage Die.


I have used a Resin Clock from the Prima Set and added a cut out butterfly from the Pion Design Studio of Memories cut out sheet.  I added one of the ranger pen nibs to the centre of the butterfly, love this look.


I have been dying to use the new Oriental Teapot charm and decided that once these two had finished their gardening they were heading indoors for a cup of tea, lol.  The tag is tied with twine and Lace.  The tag is placed into a mini bag.



I have added a prima corner to the MajaDesign 1910 paper and tucked the view finder cut from the new Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Die.  I used the die as a stencil to add some pink velvet distress ink.  On the right you can just see the Marianne Design Anja'a Decoration just poking out.




Have a good day

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Stunning!!!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautifull card!!
    hug Gerie

    ReplyDelete