Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Follow Your Dreams ♥️

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here with a wee bit of inspiration. Originally this post was to be Christmassy, but after getting married last week my heart has been aflutter... so butterflies and flowers it is. ♥️ My card features an all-time favorite collection: Pion Design's Paris Flea Market.
This set is for my sweetest and dearest friend in appreciation of how richly she blessed me and my sweetheart on our special day. Rather than a typical thank you, I am encouraging her as she does us.. and pairing it with a little keepsake wedding cake!
These beautiful Pion papers set a perfect backdrop for a butterfly garden of hope and dreams. ♥️
The whimsical Wycinanka Louvre Papillon frame has been adorned with pure white WOC blossoms and a sprinkling of Star Dust. This is one of my ultimate favorite chippies! It is encircled with Rockabilly ruffle trim, the most darling polka dot trim I have ever used. Wycinanka's Summer Wedding Border adds extra butterfly love.
Isabelle lace and shabby seam binding provide delicacy and softness. The butterflies throughout are also from Paris Flea Market. ♥️
Lastly, the sweet cake has been adorned with equally sweet Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. Pink Pearl Garland is woven throughout, while the stunning Pearl Lace with Beads trims each cake layer.

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful day! ♥️

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Karen what an outstanding creation, I love it. I'm totally enthusiastic about your work. Fantastic papers, deco of roses, and all the beautiful Wycinanka Chipboards.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, really beautiful creations.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most gorgeous gift set I've ever seen, Karen! They are truly spectacular!! I love every detail of the stunning card!! The papers, the chippies, the flowers - beautiful!! The cake is amazing!! I love, love these!! Thank you for the amazing inspiration :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karen - both are so very beautiful! Many congratulations again - wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete