Monday, October 17, 2016

Home For The Holidays

Morning, Becky here with you this morning. As you now know Sandy is closing down, and apart from my little absence earlier this year I have been with Sandy since the beginning, so I am staying with her until the end too.


I have coloured one of my new Stamp Club Tilda's to match the Home For The Holiday's paper from Maja Design, I love the colours in this collection. For the falling snow I have used Chunky White embossing enamel.

For Christmas cards I do like to add natural products, on here I have used a cinnamon stick, and birch and larch cones too.


There is a huge sale on in the store, click on the thumbnails to go to the products in the store, but when they're gone they are gone, so be quick.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments: