Sunday, September 25, 2016

Photoframe for a girl ♥

Hi everyone!

Today is my day, and I've a new little project...it's something different from my usual card, even if I love create this in lot of occasions because I think that it can be a lovely present for a girl or for a little boy :)

My coulouring too is a little bit different from usual, because I used Distress Inks instead of Copics and the character I coloured up is a Tilda!!!

I love colouring Magnolia stamps with Distress Inks because I think they are better for Tilda characters, but I wasn't coulouring a Tilda for a loooong time!



Oops! But I haven't talked about the project yet!
It's a double photoframe where you can put a pair of pics:


♥♥♥

Here is the inside:




...and here is a side view...






I hope you loved it and all the wonderful goodies I used to create it!

Have a lovely Sunday everybody...

Thank you all for reading,
 a BIG hug,
Franz.





Products:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Franz, fantastic Photoframe design and so beautiful soft colors. I I love the rose trim, Chipboards and the charm heart. The little girl looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete