Sunday, September 4, 2016

Greetings from North Pole


Hello LLC fans, here I am, it's Sunday again...yayyy!

After writing this post, I will go to the beach, for the last time this year, I suppose!
Today is a wonderful and sunny day here in Italy, but Summer is going to say us "bye bye" here too...!

Today I realized a new card using a lovely carol singer girl from Mo Manning:




I coloured her up with my Copics and my Prismacolor Pencils, then I created my card using these adorable Christmas papers from Pion Design again...

I really love blue for Christmas and it's just perfect with a little bit of brown!


I added some sentiments from the "border" paper


...just a little bit of flowers...

 


and some (simply gooorgeous!) Wycinanka cipboards...
the Christmas ball:


...the winter garland...


and the lovely fence!


Oh yes, I'm in love with them!!!
;) ;) ;)


Speak soon  :*

Hugs, Franz.





Products:



1 comment: