Wednesday, September 21, 2016

♥ Autum Card With Coloring Video ♥

Hello everybody!
Diana is here to show you my inspiration. I need insoiration too and use this month Mood Board of Maja Design to create my autum card. Papers of course by Maja Design - Enjoying Outdoors. The image and dies are by Magnolia. And all embellishments are from the Live & Love Crafts Shop.


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

And Sandy has beautiful new Laces in the shop! This lace is called "Marquisa". I sprayed it with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbrust spray.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

Tilda is colored with Distress Reinker

If you want to, you can watch this video how I color this Tilda

♥ ♥ ♥


The inside of the card. Here you can see my absolutely favorite doilie!!! ♥
And I am so glad that Sandy has them now in stock!!!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

And this is my inspiration


♥ ♥ ♥

Wish you a nice day!


♥ ♥ ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment