Sunday, January 31, 2016

Wonder Fairy and some tips from me!

Hello everybody!

♥♥♥

Today I've a new card and a new Saturated Canary fairy to share with you all.

It's wonder fairy and I loved to use an odd colour combo for her hair...not so odd for a fairy actually!



I'm also here to share some tips and tricks with you about the way I create my cards.

First of all I generally choose the image: sometimes I've to fit a theme, sometimes I simply choose an image that I like.



Then I have a look to papers and I decide which one to use, so the colour combo for my character and I colour him/her.

After that I decide the shape of my card: round, square, particular shape with a die or Silhouette Cameo; the shape often depends on the image I'm going to use.

I cut out my papers and I put them in a mat made by coordinated cardstock and I sew them together.

I generally make several layers of paper/cardstock pieces to give more dimention to my card.

Now I put out all the embellishments I have, I choose them and I put all togheter until I'm satisfied on the result; at the end I fix them with glue and dimensional tapes (I generally use dimentional tape with the image).
 


The last tip I can give is that papers and embellishments are very important when you create your projects, so first of all you have to buy the ones that fit the style you want to achieve!

I always loved Live and Love Crafts Shop because it's a one stop shop. Here you can find everything you need if you love Vintage and Shabby Chic style!

♥♥♥

I'm not good in writing English, so I explained as well as I can! Just ask if you need more infos...thanks!

A big hug everybody,
Franz.

2 comments: