Monday, January 18, 2016

Winter

Hello Everyone,

This week I am kicking off a new theme of "winter", and it has certainly hit home this weekend with flourishes of snow and freezing temperatures.  Hopefully it won't last, I'm not keen on the snow, unless I'm at home snuggled in front of the fire :)

I have used papers from Pion Design's "Glistening Season" collection and also from the Pion Design Palette Blue cardstock VI.


The image is also by Pion Design Grandma's Attic "Christmas Time".


I have added 20mm white roses and a 19mm white rose to the centres of the poinsettia's and also on the little sledge.

I couldn't find my shabby white frantage containing little specks of gold so I had to use my chunky white frantage, which is dotted around.


String pearls and lace across the bottom.


I also added a little Melissa Frances paper doily behind the image.



Hugs Tracy x





No comments:

Post a Comment