Sunday, January 24, 2016

Winter and the beach

Hi there!
Franz here from Italy today.

We are having some very cold days here and I love staying at home with my loved ones and a cup of chocolate, but I also love going to the beach to have a long walk with some friends and I often do it on Saturday Morning....

So this image from Krista Smith immediately made me smile and think to my friends and our walks!
 
 
 
♥ ♥ ♥

...but we are really less fashion when we go to the beach!!!

(Image: Saturated Canary - Beach)

♥ ♥ ♥
 
Pink is not a traditional winter colour, but I love it so much on my winter creations
 


♥ ♥ ♥
 
I used papers from Pion Design for my card; I especially love the letters on the right of it, they are from an old collection, but I find them so precious ♥
 
 
♥ ♥ ♥
 
I wish you all a happy Sunday,
thank you so much for stopping by today :)
 
Hugs,
Franz.



 

2 comments: