Sunday, January 10, 2016

Vintage and Lovely ♥

Hello everybody and happy Sunday!
 
Here I'm today with my first post here as dt member, yayyy!
If you read back, I've been gdt for a few weeks a few months ago and when Sandy asked me for a regular dt position, I couldn't believe it!
Live and Love Crafts has always been one of my favourite craft shop since when it opened its doors a few years ago!
 
...But stop chatting now!
You've seen lot of fab bags from the other talented LLC ladies during the week and here is mine at the end:


 
I've not used a coloured image this time, but a super lovely Vintage image from Pion Design; I love these Girls,they are too lovely!
 
I used apair of papers from Pion Design, the Alma Collection, to decorate my bag and different laces and ribbons to make it more precious:

 
I also added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort and Godt, I love Woc roses and the little Chrysantemus from KandG are just adorable!


You can find the list of materials I've used just below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today
 
Hugs, Franz.

1 comment: