Sunday, January 17, 2016

To my Valentine ♥

Hello everybody LLC friends!

I've a new little project this week realized with the fab papers from the new Pion Design Collection "To my Valentine".
I'm in love with this papers and I didn't know which one to use since they are all wonderful!

♥ ♥ ♥

The image I used for my card is from "Lili of the Valley"; they have some very lovely  images and their couples are just adorable.
Here we have a little boy with a bouquet for her loved girl:
 


 I coloured my image with Copics and with the no line technique, I love this technique because it gives more freedom in colouring and I particularly love it with LOTV images because it gives them a vintage touch.

♥ ♥ ♥

I created a romantic criss cross card using four different papers from the "To my Valentine" Collection and I decorated it with some white roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, a seam binding and a precious button:


 I also used the name of the collection as sentiment...I didn't want to waste anything! It was just perfect for my card...


♥ ♥ ♥
 
I wish you all a happy Sunday,
thank you so much for stopping by today :)
 
Hugs,
Franz.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment