Monday, January 25, 2016

Love

Hello, Tracy here kicking off a new week and this week the DT will be sharing tips, tricks and if your lucky a tutorial on how we design our cards.  What I like to do is arrange my card on my desk, adding layers and embellishments and if I like it I take a photograph.  I then remove everything and start to glue into place using my picture as my guide.

I have used papers from Pion Design's To My Valentine collection.



I added 20mm red roses to the centre of a bark heart an added red cord.

Just to the right of the Pion Design image is one of Live and Love Crafts new paperclips and a LOVE paperclip on the right hand side.


I used the sending love heart die and added pearl dots using the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen in black.  The gorgeous butterflies are from the To My Valentine Borders sheet.

 I cut a tag in matching paper and added a vax cord bow and a beautiful button etoile embellishment.




Hugs Tracy x



2 comments: