Wednesday, January 6, 2016

♥ A Gift From The Heart ♥

Good Morning everyone! Yes, Diana is here today! If you wonder why ... I swapped my day with Franz. I am now posting on Wednesdays and on Sunday you now always welcomed by Franz.

This week we have the theme "Pimp That Bag". And I love the new paper bags wiche you can buy in the LLC Store (scroll down for the link). I used here the mini size in craft. The beautiful new valentine themed papers are from PionDesign. The image and dies are from Magnolia. Colored with Distress Reinker. All other products you can find in the LLC Store, scoll down for you shopping list! ;0)

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Wish you a nice day!


3 comments:

  1. This is incredibly beautiful, everywhere I look I see something gorgeous. You people are so talented and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete