Monday, June 1, 2015

Challenge #36 In the Garden

Hi crafty folks,
It's time for a new LLC challenge, but first the randomly drawn winner from last month's challenge "ICE CREAM"....

That's Cebelica, who submitted this adorable baby card:
Congrats Maja; please e-mail me, Sandy, to claim your prize.


Now with only 30 entries I have to ask...are you all on a diet? Or just not into ice cream? ;-)
 Hopefully this month's theme will prove more popular!

Summer, the great outdoor season, is upon us and hopefully we'll have lots of sunny days to spend in our gardens. The June theme is "IN THE GARDEN".

 

Happy Crafting!
Hugz from Sandy & the Team

contact me, Sandy, to claim your prize.
contact me, Sandy, to claim your prize.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT projects well done to the winner Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness, waue all stunning work. you go girls - faboules ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! So many beautiful creations from the DT ladies! I love them all.
    Thanks for another super challenge Sandy.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The DT creations are truly stunning. Thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what wonderful creations girls !!

    hugs to all.

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete