Sunday, March 8, 2015

A 3D Picture Frame Box


 Hiyaaa 
Wow! These Sundays have sure come around quick. Can you believe Im already half way through my guest spot here at LLC.
I hope you are not missing Diana too much just yet, but she will be back here real soon :D

As you know already this week Sandy has given us an open challenge.

Ive made a 3D Picture Frame Photo Box accompanied by furniture made with DooHickey Dies

and of course made very pretty with the help of the gorgeous supplies from LLC

Ive painted Rose Scented Tilda with Distress Reinkers

I decorated the inside of the 3D frame with Maja Sofiero

I have also a little tutorial over on my blog HERE on how to make the 3 D frame picture box

Thankyou for stopping by today and I wish you all a wonderful weekend

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Wow this is amazing what a fabulous project such detailed work a very clever lady Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete