Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Vintage Autumn

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my Autumn card. I must admit when I think of autumnal colours it's usually oranges and browns that spring to mind, and these aren't really me. Recently I saw a gorgeous picture of New England in the Fall, and it was all pinks and browns, so that was what I have used for my inspiration here, and the papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics, so there's obviously not just me that thinks this, lol.


I have coloured Tilda In The Garden with Inktense pencils. The papers are from the 6x6 paper pad of Vintage Autumn Basics from Maja Design, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


I have half dipped on of the new rusty hearts in versamark, then used shabby pink frantage, just to add a bit of sparkle to it.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment