Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Picks - June Challenge

Hi All Crafters!
We're just a few days away from August, but there's still time to enter the July challenge...
The theme is...

You probably thought I had forgotten about the Top Picks from the June challenge, but nope that''s not the case. Just that I've tried to make the most out of Summer and the glorious weather, plus of course that I've been on vacation. :-)

It was far from easy to narrow it down with so many gorgeous entries but the ladies who made it this time, from the 136 Summer Garden entries are:

Congrats Ladies; hope you'll wear your badges with pride!

Hugz from Sandy & the Team

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone some very very talented people. Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo...thanks so much for choosing my card for the TOP5...I´m totally happy...congrats to the other TOP5 winners...the creations are so gorgeous :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww....thank you so much Sandy and teamies for pick me on your TOP5. I"m really happy, congratzzz to all winner :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! What a fabulous thing to wake up to this morning and such a huge honor too!!!! Thank you so much and a big, big congratulations to the rest of the top 5!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owww.........thank you for picking my card! I'm very happy and will display top 5 bagde with pride!
    and congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete