Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Touch Of Pink....

Afternoon everyone, Becky here, a little late, but that four letter word that is work is interfering with my crafty time!

As you know this month Sandy has given us free reign to do what we want, and I bet no one is surprised that I have used papers from Maja Design.


I have coloured Tilly, from Saturated Canary, with Inktense pencils, and added glamour dust for sparkle.


The papers are from the new Coffee In The Arbour 6x6 paper pad, I am seriously loving these papers, they are sooo gorgeous, I'd love a tablecloth in the design of the flowery one that I have used here, lol.


There are links to everything in the store at the end of the post.


Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. so beautiful pink creation!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet gorgeous card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete