Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Water........really???

Morning everyone, Becky here today, and the element I have chosen is water, although the fluid in the conical flask looks a bit dubious to me, I could have chosen a better colour, lol!


I have used my Inktense pencils again to colour Beauty and the Beaker from Saturated Canary, I have added glamour dust to her too.


The papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Autumn Basics, both a 12x12 sheet and the 6x6 paper pad. The shape has been cut using a Go Kreate die, the edges have been distressed both with a Tim Holtz tool, walnut stain and a bit of both.


There are links to everything that I have used at the end of the post.

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. WAUW sooooooo gorgeous work Becky I love this one here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just amazing loving this stamp and the fab design and colours love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete