Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thanks for the millions of small seconds....

And so the day has come... it's sad to write this post, as I know this will be my last post as a member of the talented Live and Love Crafts design team <3
As most of you know by now, I have decided to step down from the team.
I have been so lucky to see Live and Love Crafts grow from a tiny store with few selected items, to a gorgeous large store with LOADS of selected items ;) I have been so lucky to get to play with many of these items, and even though I'm leaving this team, I'll always come back for my LLC supplies! 

It's been 2 great years, and I have really enjoyed to get to know the girls in the team.
Thank you girls, for great conversations and laughter, challenges and support!
 <3 Love you all to pieces <3


A special thanks to Sandra, you are one amazing lady! I have had such an amazing time in your team, and I am so grateful for all your kindness and love!
You have made me a better scrapper with all your challenges and encouragement! 
You have made me believe in myself and my crafts in a different way than I did before ;)

Awwwwww.... *sniffsniff* enough of this sadness! 

Now on to the theme of the week: Script Papers! Easy peasy when I had the lovely Reprint papers in my drawer! And that's the papers I have used for my card this week:

 A paper bag card with image from PionDesigns "A Day In May" collection.
Cherry blossoms from WOC and curly roses from K&G.


The text is printed from my computer, but the lyrics is inspired from one of the gorgeous Norwegian stamps made by K&G. It's kind of suitable for the fact that I'm saying my goodbye's today:

"Thanks for the smiles and good times.
Thanks for the millions of small seconds."



And with that, It's goodbye from me. Thank you to all the lovely  readers, for all your comments and great feedback on my projects! I hope to see some of you in my private blog <3

Hugs & Kisses

Elin.


5 comments:

  1. Hello Elin, This is so adorable, a really stunning creation. What a pity you are leaving the team but life is all about making choices, I wish you good luck.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, fijn weekend, liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation will miss your cards but will check out your blog. Good luck for the future whatever you have planned Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing last project! Thanks for all your inspiration and good luck in the future!
    xx Jacomijn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Love it!
    Thanks for all the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete