Saturday, May 24, 2014

My element: Earth!

 Today I'm showing off my element of choice, and as most of you know, I absolutely LOVE earth tones. So of course EARTH is my element when it comes to scrapping.

I have made a cute memory box for my niece, to contain pictures, gifts and memories from her childhood and baptism. The box I have used, contained shoes before it got recycled:


 First I used Gesso on all the edges to cover up the real colour of the box (in this case black, so not the worst colour to work with!), then I chose the fabulous A Day in May papers from Pion Design again... God; I just love this collection :D The image is from Pion Design's Sweet baby collection.


I have used a chipboard circle along with gorgeous cherry blossoms and tulips from WOC.
The pearls are from Inkido and as you can see, I have used my own handwriting on this project!
Words like memories, dreams, care, smiles, joy, laughter and so on, to indicate what the box is for ;)


If you would like to try to decorate your own box, I have a tutorial on my blog on how to do this step by step. So please stop buy if you wanna' check it out HERE.


1 comment: