Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lillies....

Hi everyone, Becky here, eventually, sorry I'm late.

I have coloured Denise, one of the new Saturated Canary images, with Inktense pencils, I am seriously loving these.


Once again I have used papers from my favourite ever collection from Maja Design, Shall We Have Coffee? The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then some Walnut Stain ink rubbed on too.


Have you seen the lillies that Sandy now stocks? Click on the link below and it will take you to the shop, so many pretty colours :)


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky x



3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so beautiful and just gorgeous coloring. I really love this one here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Becky. The image is fabulous and the design is so beautifully embellished.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete