Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Like A Walk In The Rain

Morning everyone, Becky here today, and I have gone with the line 'Line A Walk In The Rain' from Annie's Song. I have had this song stuck in my head for ages now, I also played this on an instrument when I was younger, not as nice as Tracy's flute, I played it on the recorder, and yes, I can still play it, lol. My daughter has inherited my recorder, and I picked it up and the tune came straight out.


I have coloured Drip Drop Tilda is with distress reinkers and markers, and used aged silver Frantage to look like rain.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics 6x6 pad, the edges have been distressed with Pumice Stone ink, as has the edge of the image (I left the die on while I did this to give this frame effect).


Doesn't the mine hearts crochet trim make the sweetest banner? With love mentioned so often in the song how could I not use the Love Heart clip.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable ! I love those beautiful, soft colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card. You are so talented, the details are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card a fabulous design just perfect I'm loving this weeks theme thank you so much Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, those papers are just so beautiful! yes that Maya heart trim makes a fabby banner.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and delicate! Love it! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete