Monday, May 26, 2014

Butterflies

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I had a lovely birthday weekend and am the proud owner of a new Radley handbag and purse, yep purse as well, long story, lol.

It's Monday and a bank holiday here in the UK so hope your my fellow brits are having fun.  It's time for a new theme for the DT to follow and it's "Script".  I have used Reprint Lily of the Valley and My Rose Garden, both have script on the pages as well as the image cut from the Summer Tags Sheet.


The image was layered onto the coming soon Marianne Design June release dies.


The image was cut out from the Summer Tag Sheet and I took advantage of the wording "Butterflies" and used the PionDesign butterflies from the Studio of Memories cut out sheet, you know I luvvvvvv this sheet.           


Here's a close up of the Prima Resin Heart and I managed to capture the word "Beautiful" on the back of My Rose Garden paper.  I added an ornate brad to the bottom.


The top floral bouquet is made up of berries, poppy, 20mm and 10mm open roses and Kort and Godt curly rose.


To the left is a carnation positioned on top of Range Film Strip.




The beautiful lace at the bottom of the card is called Samsara, just gorgeous.  There is also dashings of my favourtie snow tex.



Have a good week everyone.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Just fabulous truly special Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning!!! Really love the look!!
    Hugs Cis-sy
    Ps enjoy the day! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning, beautifull. A little late but Happy Birthday to you, so nice to have a new handbag with matching purse.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, This is so beautiful, love it.
    Hugs Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your work Tracey, gorgeous and really like the image you used too.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice work TRACEY, you are the best :) ,

    ReplyDelete