Sunday, May 4, 2014

Best friends

Hi everyone!
Tinchy here..
Here's the last Spring Garden creation for this week..
We had some rain these past few days but Spring is the time of the year I love the most..
And there's nothing better than going out and taking my doggy for a long, long walk..
I've decided to use one of the latest Magnolia images for today's post..


I made a cute little tag with a pocket..
The papers are from Maja Design.. They are all from the Sofiero collection..
The base is made out of kraft paper..


I used some white Shabby Seam Binding on top and I just had to use this gorgeous butterfly charm again.. I've noticed that I'm kinda obsessed with butterflies lately..
I've also added lots of berries and WOC and Kort & Godt flowers..


And here are some more flowers and berries..
One of my favourite laces is the Lace "Reinette".. It's stunning, right?
This is the Champagne one.. Gorgeous colour..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I've also used some Liquid Pearls around it and some Stickles on the bows and skirt..


Well.. That's it!
I hope you liked my little project today..
You can find all the products listed at the end of the post..

Have a lovely day folks!
Hugs, Tinchy

1 comment:

  1. OOO How adorable! Such a cute card with all the lovely details.
    Hugs from the Netherlands,liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete