Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Challenge #22 Chocolate

Hello Crafters,
It's time for a new LLC challenge and this time we've got a real yummy theme for you to play with, but first here's the random winner from last month's challenge:

No. 16 is Britt who created this beautiful Tilda Easter card, and yes those eggs are real candy! :-)

Please contact me, Sandy, to claim your prize:

Before we move on to the new challenge, I have the pleasure of introducing the newest member of the LLC Design Team:
My name is Heidi Augustson, better known as Filharmonica in the blogworld.
I’m 44 years old and live in Vestby in Norway. I have many years’ experience of card making and scrapbooking, and for several years I have been teaching classes and work shops on the vintage and shabby chic styles. My creations are characterized by the use of layer upon layer, vintage images, lace, flowers and romantic details.
I am presently a design team member of Inkido, the Vintage challenge, Card and Scrap and Cherish This. Previously I have designed for the Vintage Café Challenge, Scrapperiket, Kortomania, Scrapmagasinet, Vilda Stamps and North Star Stamps.

I'm thrilled to have been asked to join the Live and Love Crafts' design team and I'm looking forward to showing you my first LLC project in mid-April.
In the meantime, I invite you to visit my Blog and/or my Facebook page.

 This months's theme is one close to my heart..it's CHOCOLATE!!!
And since there are so many jokes about women and our chocolate cravings, let's put the record straight for once:
Nuff' said!!!
 


 The inside of Tina's Book Card:

ELIN - ALTERED BOX OF CHOCOLATES



 As always we have a talented Guest Designer joining us. This time we're welcoming a lady who took a break from crafting for a while, but she's now back and her cards are as pretty as ever!!!


As you can see, this theme can be interpreted in numerous different ways.
We hope you'll have fun with this challenge; we're all excited to see what you come up with!

Hugz from Sandy & the LLC DT

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Heidi on making this super team, look forward to seeing your creations. Congrats Mel sweetie you know I love all of your creations shug. Super gorgeous creations as always girls mmwah.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations from the DT and well done to Heidi, look forward to seeing your work here, gorgeous card from Mel too.
    Can't wait to join this tasty challenge :)
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW am I the lucky Winner in the random draw..
    Big big thanks!! :D :D
    Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT inspiration and a super chocolate theme xx

    ReplyDelete