Saturday, January 4, 2014

Calendar for 2014

Hello everyone, Elin here with some New Years' inspiration for you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way :D

It's "Anything goes" week here at Live and Love Crafts, and I chose to make a calendar for the New Year. This is a picture heavy post, so hold on tight! Here we go:
The base of my calendar is actually the backplate from one of my kids' colorbooks. They got the perfect size and thickness. I have used designpapers from Maja Design's Vintage Autumn Basics.
I have used a digital picture from Madelein Design, and LOADS of gorgeous laces. Some of them are from my own private collection, and some of them are from the LLC store. The text strips were printed on my computer and say:
"The next time you think about beautiful things, don't forget to think about yourself."
Gorgeous rolled roses from Kort & Godt, sweetheart blossoms and light toned buttons are used as decorations. They got a hint of gesso and glitter. The calendar was bought through a friend. 
The frame behind the calendar is cut out with a Marianne Design die. I have used snow-tex to bring out the details around the frame.
That's it from me today. Hope you all had a great start to the New Year, and looking forward to inspire and get inspired in the months to come.

Hugs & Kisses
Elin



6 comments:

  1. Stunning calendar, it's lovely to be back in the craft room and blogging, seeing all the wonderful creations here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful!!! Gorgeous Color theme!! FAB put together.. and Gorgeous Details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies, always a joy to read your comments <3

    ReplyDelete