Sunday, September 1, 2013

Top Picks July Challenge & WOC Candy Winner

Hiya,
Apologies for the delay in announcing the Top Picks from the July challenge "Tina sketch"; August was a very hectic month for both me and the LLC DT Members, but here they are:

Congrats Ladies; please right click the image and save it so that you can proudly display the badge on your blog!

When ~left~ clicking on an image, you'll get directed to that particular entry, and like always I encourage you to go and take a closer look at these beautiful contributions!

Now over to something else that I know many of you have waited in great anticipiation for...
Yup; it's time to announce the lucky winner of the WOC candy! :-)

There were 163 entries, but there can unfortunately only be one winner....

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to....


No. 8 Julie Price from Down Under.

See you in a couple of hours again when our September challenge goes live!

Hugz,
Sandy




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much ! I am so happy to be in the top 4 ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! I love WOC flowers and I'm absolutely thrilled to be the blog candy winner, off to email you right now, thanks SO much Sandy
    Big Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much ! I am so happy to pick by LLC, it's my honour and pleasure :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo! Thanks so much for choosing me as TOP4! I'm so proud!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations top4 gals, you deserve it! And congratulations to Julie too, what a lucky girl!!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratulacje dziewczyny!
    Dziękuję za zabawę:)

    ReplyDelete