Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Winners Birthday Candy & Hop & Top Picks May Challenge

Good Eve Everyone,
It's time to announce our WINNERS from the Birthday Blog Candy and the Birthday Blog Hop. :-)

Let's get started with the Candy...
 

We had 172 participants and the lucky random winner is...


No. 53 Suzi of Sugar n Spice.
Congrats Suzi!



Myself and the DT Members are absolutely amazed by the overwhelming response to the Birthday Blog Hop

Thank you, thank you, thank you
to the 77 crafters who completed the hop during the 4 days it was active.
By judging from the comments you left both here on the LLC Blog and on each Designer’s Blog, you thoroughly enjoyed the hop and we are thrilled that so many of you took the time to celebrate LLC’s first birthday with us this way.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on the DT’s work; they all do a marvellous job of showcasing the LLC products and they loved sharing their LLC favourites with you. They are always happy to hear that they inspire you; comments on their work is their greatest reward, and several reported that they have gained new followers as a result of the hop, so thank you! 

Thank you also for your giving our two new members, Alyce and Eulanda, such a warm welcome and for leaving so much love and appreciation on our departing member, Karita’s blog.

I would also like to thank everyone for all your well wishes, left for me personally and for the store.
I’ve loved reading all your comments, of which many brought me to tears. I simply cannot thank you enough for your support! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Over to the Hop Winners...


The randomly drawn winner for the grand prize, the £20 Store Voucher
said this:

“Congratulations Sandy, and all the DT - super creations what a treat to hop round. Thank you for bringing us all the lush goodies we love to play with too. What would we do without you for our fix of vintage/shabby chic loveliness <3 Jen xxx”


Thanks so much and congrats Jenny Hodges from Design by Jenny!

You might recall that we also had four "hidden prizes".

PRIZE 1 - The Melissa Frances Hanger was hiding on Tina's blog
Randomly Drawn Winner: Elfi of Federchen's Bastelkram
"Hello Dear Tina, yes also I can hardly believe that a whole year has gone by with this wonderful shop. You're the one to blame!! ! Through your blog I became aware of LLC and I’m always thrilled by the great offers from Sandy. And it’s also your “fault” that I love these book cards so much. On your blog I saw the first one; I fell in love and instantly made one myself. Also this book card is beautiful. You have again incorporated so many loving details. This card shape allows for so many wonderful ingredients, that we can find at LLC.  All the best, Elfi."

PRIZE 2 - 5x Skeins of Seam Binding were hiding on Becky's Blog
Randomly Drawn Winner: Tracy of Playtime Creations
"Stunning card Becky, loving the colours and embellishing. I'm sure Grace will love this card.
Tracy xx"

PRIZE 3 - LLC Embellishment Pack was hiding on Louise's Blog
Randomly Drawn Winner: Chantal of Cards made by Chantal
"Hi Louise! Here I am again and hopping to all the blogs and Yes now on your blog with such an amazing project did you make! I am drooling on my computer keyboard! Sooooo stunning! Soooo amazing and you do great work voor Live & Love Crafts! Hugs, Chantal"

PRIZE 4 - PACK OF LACES was hiding on Karita's blog
Randomly Drawn Winner: Jenny of Jenfa Cards
"Gorgeous Karita, all the lace is so divine : )"

Congratulations to all our winners. Please contact me, Sandy, to claim your prizes!

And while I'm at it, I thought it was about time we announce the DT's Top Picks from the May Challenge "50 Shades of Lilac". It feels like ages ago, and it is. I do apologize for the delay; I have to admit that the Birthday preparations got the best of me this month, sorry.

This time we've got a TOP4:


Congratulations Ladies!!!

That's it from me today
Please stop by again tomorrow to see Becky's Happy Birthday Card!

Hugz,
Sandy

18 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners :D Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! I can't believe I have won such a beautiful Birthday candy, thank you so much, the Birthday blog hop was amazing and this just tops it all off. Congratulations to the other winners. I've sent you an email.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!I am thrilled to be winner of such a great prize :) Thank you so much again. Such an awesome DT and store. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guten Morgen Sandy, was für eine Freude!!!! Ich habe gewonnen!!! Vielen, vielen Dank! Und noch mal meinen herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem 1. Shop-Geburtstag.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the lucky winners.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the Lucky and creative winners :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners!!
    Thank you ladies... I'in top 4!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh Thank you very much for winning this secret prize! I am thrilled and love these goodies! Congrats to the team again for all your amazing work and now for the next years on this great blog! Also my congrats to the winners of the other candies and winners of the challenge! hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners! It was so fun to play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the winners :)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all the winners and a huge thank you for my surprise candy prize. Yay!!
    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the wonderful winners and LLC's First Birthday. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to all the lucky winners!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for beeing one of the TOP 4. I am so honored:)
    hugs,
    Synnøve

    ReplyDelete