Monday, May 6, 2013

Busy Little Gardeners

Morning Crafters,

It's a bank holiday in the UK today and the sun is set to shine, yippeeee.  Well I hope you enjoyed the April Showers bring May Flower projects from the team last week, stunning as always.  This week the new theme is a favourite in blogland, and that is "Animals".  I'm sure as always the talented DT have some awesome projects up their sleeves for you this week so be sure to check back daily.

I have used a Lili of the Valley image,  and water coloured with distress inks, aren't these two gardeners just the cutest.  The laces are absolutely gorgeous and I have used 3 varieties, all thumbnail links below as usual.


The beautiful papers are by MajaDesign Vintage Summer Basics 1921, really love this paper, in fact I have just ordered some more, lol.



 The mini bark heart was stamped with the text from the Magnolia Butterfly kit.  The wooden butterfly was embossed with the shabby white frantage and an Idea-ology game spinner and pearl added to the centre.



I have used shabby rose frantage on the 2mm beads around the image. All edges have been distressed with gesso and snowtex.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    Such a beautiul card you have made! I love the Gesso around your card and those Maja Design papers... I adore them too :D
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Tracey, your colouring of that Beautiful image is AmAzing... as is the wonderful detail... Love those papers... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourtie subject on a project or card, an aninal :), fab card !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, this card is exquisite. I wonder if you might consider adding the gadget that allows someone to follow this blog via email? As an older crafter, it makes following so much easier when the new posts come right to my inbox. Thanks,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card from Tracy - it's simply adorable!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete