Thursday, April 25, 2013

Turtle Love

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here continuing on with my guest design gig ;) This week the theme is travel and I wanted to do something a little bit different so I picked this super cute image Turtle Love by Saturated Canary. Instead of travelling to a direct place (though she could be travelling to the Galápagos Islands as Sandy suggested ;), I wanted to make it about the exploration and discovery of travelling.

I love those little letters from Pion! I could use them on everything...AND I did try a little bit of frantaging down the sides!! Ooooh love it! :) Here's a little bit of a closeup. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)



3 comments:

  1. Stunning work Alyce, your colouring is superb, so much work it's fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my..... Great, amazing, wonderful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning coloring!!! And fabulous card!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete