Sunday, April 28, 2013

Traveling to Australia ;)


Good morning LLC friends and followers :) 
Louise here and I'm soooooo exited about this weeks theme, we are showcasing traveling projects. I haven't travelled many exotic or far away countries but my absolute dream is to be able to go to Australia at one point. I have so many gorge friends there and I'm very intrigued about the landscape, the outback, and of course the amazing animals. Too see a koala bear or kangaroo IRL would be awesome and whilst there I wouldn't mind seeing Sydney - in fact I wouldn't have minded that a least bit ;)

Fortunately both me and hubby dream about this so it may come true at some point. In case you are wondering, that's me on the suitcase, hurrying to catch the plane to Sydney ;)
I usually never put myself in Tilda's shoes. I quit often make up stories around the lovely images though. 

I've cut out the suitcase using my silhouette Cameo and its a box that opens but I haven't done my packaging yet so I guess I will be traveling very lightly ;) lol! 
The Tilda is from an older collection, "Bon Voyage" released in 2010, she is colored with my di pads on 300 g watercolor paper. The big lush lace flower is new in stock over at Live and Love crafts and is by Prima, you can find the link to take you straight to it at the bottom of my post via Inlinkz. The 
frantage I've used around the image is the shabby pink one. MMM...such a lovely thing for a pink addict ;) 






Thank you so much for looking :) 
Be sure to stop by tomorrow when Tracy is back to rock your socks off ;) 
Lots of love


10 comments:

  1. This is stunning Louise and luv this Tilda its nice to see the oldies coming out.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work, Your cards are amazing... Love the attension to detail, Colours... wonderful embellishments.. & design.. your colouring is fabulous... I hope you and Hubby get your dream soon to travel to the outback... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gorgeous... I love the pinstripe pink with the kraft on the case itself, and the image and decoration is just exquisite - lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! and another big WOW! This is such a stunning project:) I love everything about it.... it really is a beautiful project..... I now have the Cameo on my NEED list, it's such a fab suitcase :)The new prima flowers are adorable.... my list is growing:)
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, love it ! hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation!!!!! I love colours! I love every single detail!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh... So sweet! Love the shabby style! Please tel me where you found the suitecase file. I would love to have him too! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning work of art, fabulous love it. xx

    ReplyDelete