Sunday, April 14, 2013

Top Picks March Challenge

Good Eve,
The LLC DT has voted....here are our Top Picks from the March Challenge, Easter:

 

Stunning creations; please click the image to visit these beautiful creations!!!

Believe me;  it keeps getting harder and harder every time to select just a few favourites, as there are so many talented crafters entering our challenge. But we love seeing your work, so keep them comin' and please help us spread the word by adding this cute badge to your blog side bar:
We're about half time with the April challenge: "Let's Play...Bingo".
Hope you can join in!

Hugz from Sandy & the LLC DT.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you LLC lovelies - and a pretty badge for my blog too :D Well done everyone, I can see how it must be hard, what gorgeous creations you have here :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards - congratulations to all the winners!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Shandy and all LLC lovelies! what a happy morning for me.. yay!
    thank you so much for making a pretty badge for me too and will love to put LLC badge on my side bar.
    and I always enjoy all inspirations from talented ladies here on LLC!
    Hugs,
    Yulis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy dance here at my place:)
    So happy to be top 5.
    Thank you som much.
    //Primia

    ReplyDelete