Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring & Summer Combined

Hi Everyone,
It's Sandy here and I've got a confession to make. I've been naughty.
This week’s theme was supposed to be Maja Design’s new Vintage Spring Basics Collection, but since Elin and Tina didn’t receive their papers in time, they used Vintage Summer Basics instead…

...and since we weren't able to follow through with the theme completely anyway this week, I allowed myself to be a bit naughty and I have combined papers from Maja's Summer and Spring collection on my card. :-)

After last week's blue boy card, I had a need to go girlie and pink today. :-)
The image is Fairy Wishes from Saturated Canary and I'm sure you won't have any problems identifying that spreckly stuff around here. Yup; frantage of course! Here I've used Shabby Pink.
The LLC Girls are becoming rather predictable now; let us know if we are boring you with our frantage addiction. :-)


For her wings I thought I'd use something different than Stardust Glitter for a change, so I applied some Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint. Impatient as I am, I decided to speed up the cracking by using a heat tool, which normally is ok once the paint has started to crack, but not so much when you have frantage underneath it as it still reacts to the heat, LOL. All of a sudden I had mega bubbles on her lower wings.

Here are some details:
 
The sentiment was stamped with Whimsy's Spell It Out Stamps. It should come as no surprise, that I frantaged the charm as well as some of the flowers.The three laces I've used are Lace Lace "Alençon", Madeleine and the new very beautiful Pearl Lace.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugz,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Hej sandra!
    Men oj! Vad vackert!

    This is so beautiful, I love this image and you sure did ink her up to perfection :) Love those tiles with letters you used to make the Thanks sentiment. Are those made with stamps?
    Amazing!

    Biggest of hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. The stamp set is called: "Spell it Out Alphabet Set" and is from Whimsy.

      Sandy xx

      Delete
  2. The crafting world has gone frantage mad, I blame that Debbie! lol xx
    Beautiful card lovely, she looks wonderful, love her hair! and the frantage on the charm looks so pretty.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is just fabulous from start to finish. Sandy I just love it! Love that image too. And oh come on what can a girl do without Pink occasionally! lol Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ms.boss and be sure to blame your self for our addictions as you bring on only the best of stuff ;) Love the maggi heart tag, i HAVE to get one for my self soon! Great work as always.
    Hugs & Kisses XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicious... am now very happy I put some of these papers in my basket!! A beautiful card, and that lace is stunning!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete