Friday, April 26, 2013

Shabby suitcase

Hi everyone, 
Karita here and I´m so so sorry for my late post today.

This weeks theme is travelling and I wanted to make something different than card, so I made a shabby suitcase.
I used gorgeous papers from Maja Design´s "Vintage Summer Basics". I just love those roses :)
I have inked all the edges with Distress Ink " Walnut Stain" and also added some white gesso and crackle paint "Picket Fence" from Rangers.





Thank you for stopping by :)
I want to wish you all a lovely weekend :)
Hugs, Karita


4 comments:

  1. Very sweet suitcase - love the rose paper, laces, angel and trinkets. Inside is very sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning, love it !!! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely delicious... the papers are stunning, and the little case looks amazing wrapped in them! And I love your toppings - just so pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a gorgeous box, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete