Sunday, April 7, 2013

Loving wishes from mummy


Hello LLC lovers and followers! 
A good morning to you all :) 

It's finally Sunday again and I'm (Louise) back to show you what I created with this weeks theme "For a child" in mind. 
Signe, my oldest daughter, turns six in May and six is kind of a big deal here as you start pre school at six here. She's so exited about growing up and I'm not ;) lol! No...seriously every age has its charm and amazingness and I'm ecstatic to take part of it but hey...who knew her sixth birthday would come along so quickly?? :o 

Well...I had actually decided to invite you to see some other color and not pink - again...but I asked Signe to chose the color herself and...well...pink it is! ;) lol! She also got to chose a stamp she liked and as this cutie from Saturated canary came up she screamed: "Thats the one, thats like me and my bunny!!". So that how this came about. Ill try to stay away from pink next week for you ;) 
Here´s a close up of Honey (thats her name).



She is colored with di pads as always. Can you see I couldn't stop myself from grabbing that AWESOME frantage again ;) And you know what?? It's our lucky day cause Sandy just received the other colors she ordered, check them all out here. Eh...can you guess which ones I'm going to order?? Ha, ha, ha! That is almost to easy! Since I was invited to join the LLC team I have fallen in love with resin embellies and Sandra stocks so many beautiful ones. I've used one of them on here: 


And as always you can find all the products Ive used at the end of this post. 



Before you head off I would have liked to remind you all to check out the gorge creations my teamies made throughout this week. You wouldn't want to miss it! 

Have a great day! 
Lots of love 



8 comments:

  1. WOW Sweetie this is incredible! LOVE your painting and her hair looks amazing. I know what you mean about Signe's birthday though, I felt the same about Kara's - it just can't have been that long since that first day with them!! (sigh) love and hugs! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! your colours are always so yummy, love that frantaged corner, loving the stuff!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Louise, what a STUNNER, just got her, BUT: there is no way she'll look this good
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is stunning Louise, a fabulous card with so much detail, I've just bought the apples I loved them so thanks for the inspiration. So many gorgeous embellies and not enough money in my piggy bank lol oh dear...
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Louise! Love your coloring and all the beautiful embellies!
    Silvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ... WOOWW.. stunning card!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  7. What glorious flowers, and a beautifully coloured image. Hope Signe has lots of fun at pre-school (and you'll have some more crafting time, maybe, to take the sting out of her growing up?!)...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete