Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Got Spring...hmmm got frantage?

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here with Tina's Inspirational Card for this week.
This week our theme is Spring, have you got some yet?
It has finally started to warm up here in the UK, but I wouldn't say Spring is on quite yet.

What's on and very HOT at the moment, on the other hand, is frantage!
You've seen the LLC DT Members using it for several weeks, and I hope you didn't miss Tracy's fab video tutorial yesterday...

The interest has been phenomenal, and I've sold out on several of the colours I just recently got into stock, however I placed a restocking order this morning and more frantage should be here at the end of this week. I'm also ordering 3 new colours in: Shabby Green, Aged Aqua and Aged Taupe.


For those of you who want to take it a step further, this kit with five different colour fragments will also be available (subject to my supplier's stock availability).

Now, let's take a look at Tina's card. She has used papers from Maja Design's Vintage Spring Basics Collection:
...and I suppose it doesn't come as a shock to anyone that quite a few elements have been fran-taged :-)
Here's a close up of the frame around the image:
 ...here the beautiful metal photo frame has been fran-taged:

...and here some of the fran-taged flowers:

Tina has used Shabby Pink, which will be back in stock the end of this week.

For more ideas on what can be fran-taged, please watch Tracy's fran-tage video tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugz from 
Tina & Sandy


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, so very pretty. I can't wait to try those new Frantage colours too.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video yesterday Tracy did very well for her 1st one. stunning card today from Tina.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, this is Stunning !!!
    and I LOVE my fragment too as well as the other collection of frantage :)
    and Sandy so nice having stock them for all you guys to easily to buy.
    Smiles,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! I feel inspired to create something!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! the little touches of frantage on this card are perfect! I love it.
    What would we do without you Sandy?!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy's video on Frantage was just great... and here you are with some more temptation!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete