Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gardener Gayle

Happy Wednesday everyone, Becky here today with my Spring creation. There has been roses blooming in my Mam's garden for a while, so I'm not being too far out with Gardener Gayle ;)


As always I've coloured with distress markers, but using reinkers/pads for the browns, I just don't like how they come out in the pens. I have also used more Frantage, that stuff is hot at the minute, Sandy is getting restocks PLUS new colours on Friday April 19th, I know I'll be getting new colours, I have them all already, they are fab. I have used the shabby blue here around the image, on the butterfly and on the rolled roses. Tracy has a fab tutorial HERE, it is well worth a watch.


The papers are from Maja Designs 'Shall We Have Coffee' collection, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink.


As always the links to all of the products are at the end of the post.


Here's a close up of the Frantaged butterfly, I've added a spinner and a pearl.


Sandy also has these fab little packets in both white and kraft, they are perfect for adding a tag.


Hope you're having a lovely day, come back tomorrow when we have an absolutely amazing card from the lovely Alyce, I've had a sneeky peek, you will not be disappointed.

Hugs,

Becky xx








2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and there's that lovely frantage again, love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colour palette - so pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete