Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fairy Wishes

Hi everyone, Becky here today and in my little bit of the world it is lovely and sunny and my kids and me are getting over our tummy bugs, so all is good :)
Here's my card for a child, I've made it for my 5 year old daughter Grace, to cheer her up after her illness.


I've used Fairy Wishes from Saturated Canary, and coloured her in with Distress Markers, and as always I've added glamour dust to her wings, wings have to sparkle.


I've used a Go Kreate die to make a shaped card, I've used the gorgeous Maja Design 12 x 12 papers, these look even prettier in real life, I've added frantage too, I'm really loving this stuff, there'll be more colours in the shop soon.


The edges of the paper have also been distressed with Walnut Stain ink, the new Kort og Godt Hortensias are so pretty and delicate.


I saw Tina use the shabby seam binding and the clay hearts like this and thought it looked so pretty. I've also dabbed picket fence crackle paint here and there too.


Come back tomorrow when it's Elin's turn to inspire you.

Hugs,

Becky xx



9 comments:

  1. Wspaniała kolorystyka, ciekawy kształt karteczki:) Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooowww...
    This is just gorgeous!!!! Your colouring is amazing!
    I love it!!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is GORGEOUS, Becky! I love love love your fantastic coloring and the beautiful details and design!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! So delicate and pretty, Beautifully done Becky
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Card, love the colours and the lovely Details, really, really wonderful!
    Lots of love
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card, love the papers and am keen to try that Frantage
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky..

    Stunning card.. am sure it will have brightened your daughter's day!

    I had coloured that very same image yesterday... in blues to match the pion paper I had.. and it was sitting on my desk this morning when I saw your post... so I tried to do DI shading similar to yours for the first time... hmmm, not sure I succeeded, but it's a DT card, so won't be on my blog till Saturday. Would love your opinion though when it's up!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing it :)
      Hugs
      Becky x

      Delete
  8. What a lovely card - the delicate blues are so pretty... love the shabby ribbon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete