Thursday, April 18, 2013

Aphrodite Willow

Hi everyone!! It's Alyce here and let me tell you I am SO excited to be here today!!! I am so thrilled to be guest designing for LLC while the lovely Elin rests up from her hand surgery (don't worry she will be back soon! :) It is such an honor to guest design with this super talented team - even if I am a little nervous! :) So without further ado, here is my card for this week's Spring theme.

Spring to me is all about butterflies, birds, and flowers. Mmm these new Pion Designs papers were perfect. They would most probably be my favourite from the new release :) The image is called Aphrodite Willow by Christina Dee. So many yummy embellies too - don't forget that you will find all of the links to the products used at the end of the post.

Thank you so much for stopping by :) 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Alyce <3 Thank you for holding the fortress for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, great details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING...magnificently colored image and such gorgeous details!!!
    Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and love all the pretty embellishments. Your colouring of that sweet image is perfect too :-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the distressing on the layered papers, and fabulous embellishing... the heart and the button tied with twine, and those wonderful flowers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete