Monday, April 22, 2013

Ahoy There!

Morning Crafters,

Before I get started on my card for you today,  I would just like to thank you all for the wonderful comments I received last week on my first video tutorial on Frantage.  I was staggered to hear people talking about it and also being mentioned in people's Facebook coversations, so thank you sooooooooo very much for instilling confidence in me to possibly do a second video, lol.  I know you have kept Sandy busy with your frantage orders, so much so that that the store sold out on several colours.  Fear not though, a new order was immediately placed and will be available in store this week.  Speaking of the Store, it is closed today for some upgrades that Sandy has been planning for a while.  It won't be long before you can recommence your shopping, so please keep checking back.  You will however be continued to be inspired by the incredibly talented team right here on the blog.

Onto my card.  The theme this week for us LLC Girls is "Travel".  I have used the Maja Design Spring Basics 3rd April and went with a traditional sailor blue and white, plus I really love blue and I really love Maja Design.  The base was cut using a Go-Kreate Die.


Isn't the Queen Victoria 50mm lace beautiful. I have used the Eiffel tower charm and added a Corked Vial with some micra beads at the bottom and on the seashell, to give that seaside feel.

I added a little frantage around the spellbinders floral oval and on the LaLaLand Flag Banner.  I framed the image with the 6mm beads, well a seaside card wouldn't be complete without some pearls, right?


 All edges were distressed with walnut stain distress ink and a dotting here and there of white gesso.


 Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

Be sure to pop back tomorrow when Tina will be inspiring you.

Please note whilst the store is out of  action the thumbnail links below will not work.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this one Tracy, gorgeous colours and fabulous details. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow this is a nice card , a beauful layout, everything is just perfect, I love it.

    Hugs Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, what a beautiful card, love all your little embellishments and so beautifully coloured.

    i was directed to your blog by the lovely Teresa when I asked what FRANTAGE was. I have watched the tutorial and was not bored by any of it, in fact found it very instructive and you explained it all so well. So being your first video tutorial, WELL DONE!!. Now this is something new for me to try, thank you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete