Friday, October 12, 2012

Father Christmas

Fabulous Friday Everyone! :) 
Karita here with new card to share with you all :)
Another Christmas card.. Yes I´m still in Christmas mood ;)
This time I used a beautiful paper from Landstoken and this paper is called Vintage Father Christmas.
I've sown all the paper edges and I´ve also added some White Gesso.
Isn´t he just lovable :) 
I tried to make a scene where he´s coming out from tearing paper..
Then I added a Tea Party Doily around him.
Snowflakes were made with punches from Woodware and Martha Stewart. Some leaves from Prima and stamens from Kort&Godt. I also used some Christmas Red - Jute Twine and a couple of Gold Jingle Bells painted with gesso. 

Okay, that´s all from me. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend everyone :)
Hugs, Karita

3 comments:

  1. wow what a stunning card love it so traditional...superb work hun hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Vintage Santa look! Love the card too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete