Monday, October 29, 2012

Adorable Prima on LO

Surprised to see me, Elin, on a Monday? 
Well, here I am, and I got something cute to show you: my two little girls on a LO with Prima products which makes it (if possible) even more adorable:
 I did my LO on the 12x12 "Pink Butterfly" paper from Pion Design's Studio of Memories Collection, and added some Gesso on it to "mess it up" a bit. The tags are left over pieces from Maja Design. Behind the picture, I used some wavy white card board and on the picture are my two wonderful girls.
 I'm not a big fan of loads of flowers on my LO's, so this sweet Fabric Flower "Manette" from Prima did it for me. It was a bit too white for me though, so I dyed it with some ink and added some Prima Snow Drops behind it to get it a bit larger :)
I used a heart button from Primas Wooden Buttons set "Fairy Belle". These buttons have really grown on me, cause I normally don't use buttons on my projects. But wood does wonders!  
I also used my favorite lace in the LLC store: "Camille" . I combined it with some milk coloured Tulle Pleat Trim to get some movement and hight to my project:


I hope you found some inspiration in my girly-girly LO, and as always, most of the materials I've used are available at the Live and Love Crafts store.

With love,

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and adorable Elin!!
    Lovely regards
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable.
    Your girls are absolutely beautiful.
    This page is amazing.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Elin! You've two wonderful little girls :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete