Hope you've enjoyed what you've seen so far in the sneak peeks. Please stop by tomorrow again for another one!
As you know, I got three amazing girls on the team; Elizabeth, Tina and Karita, and we'd like to get accompanied by two more members.
Let’s start off with the good stuff! :-) (the benefits)
- DT Packages
- Store Discount
- Fame & Glory (exposure on this blog, at the store website and the store Facebook site)
- Being part of something new and exciting
- Being part of a great team of sweet girls
The Requirements - the necessary evil that needs to be stated, I suppose???! :-)
- You should be passionate about the vintage style of crafting and the brands Live & Love Crafts carry. Please see this post for a list of vendors.
- You should be an active blogger and regularly post new inspiring projects to your blog, and be prepared to link back to the Live & Love Crafts'store website for the products used.
Though you don’t have to be based in the UK, English should be the language you primarily use on your blog.
- You should live in a European country.
- You should be able to take good clear shots of your cards/projects.
- Ideally you’re not affiliated with any other craft retail store in the UK, and if you are, it mustn’t be a store that carries the same brands as Live & Love Crafts. Apart from this, you can be on how many different challenge teams/ vendor teams as you like to, just as long as you feel you have the time.
- The Live & Love Crafts Design Team communicate through a Facebook group, so you’ll need to have a Facebook account.
- You should be able to committ to a 6 months term, starting ASAP.
What's Expected of You
- Blog one project/week with mainly products from Live & Love Crafts
- Create one project/ month for the Live & Love Crafts' Challenge
- Leave comments on challenge participants' blogs
- Chat about this and that in the Facebook Group
- Please drop me a short e-mail and tell me why you would like to join the Live & Love Crafts' DT.
- Please also tell me a little bit about yourself, i.e. what you love about the vintage style, what type of crafting you do, what your favourite brands are, any other DTs you're currently on etc.
- Please include a link to your blog.
- Please also attach or provide links to your three favourite projects. Don't worry if you can't narrow them down to three, but no more than five please. :-O
I'm looking to put together a versatile team so please don't feel that you can't apply just because you don't do stamping. Wheather you're a rubberstamper, or scrapbooker or you do altered arts, it doesn't matter as long as you like to work with papers. If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact me, Sandy via e-mail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Oh I almost forgot; this DT Call will close Wednesday June 27th 8 PM (UK Time), so hurry to get your application in!